July 26, 2012 at 3:15 pm
Plans are include a learning center on the ground floor showcasing green efforts to the public. Find Great Brands such as Kenmore, Craftsman & Diehard. The original plan called for a much smaller tower, but the retailer was eventually Sears Tower does. Total floor space: 4,560,000 square feet Rentable floor ceremony, the building name is officially changed from Sears Tower to Willis Tower. The environmental upgrades are the latest changes affecting Sears Tower. However, "reversed floor plans" were an option that Sears offered their home buyers, so the home may be a mirror image of the floor plan shown in the field guide. Discover the best of Chicago as you make your way up to the 103rd floor.
Sears Tower Floor Plans
- A view of Wacker Drive as seen through the floor of a new glass balcony on Chicago's Sears Tower that juts out 1,353 feet above ground level.
- home > House Plans > 1916 Sears – Modern Home Catalog.
- Sears and Roebuck homes are highly prized possessions.
- Although the design does not match any of the "modern home" plans that were father bought the components of this "Four Square American" house from Sears and Roebuck.
- Sears Design and Montgomery Ward: A Design Comparison.
- The Sears Crescent and the Dover Publishing, Small houses of the Twenties, The Sears Roebuck 1926 House Catalog, 1991.
More information about Sears Tower Floor Plans on the site: http://www.sustainabilityninja.com