July 24, 2012 at 5:55 am
Many of the plans feature passive solar heat. Passive solar home design is one home plans style that is becoming very popular. Floor Plan Designs, Passive Solar House Plans, Cottage Building. Zero Energy Design® coined the term "Thermal Buffer Zone" in the materials about our first ZED home in 1979. Sun Plans, Inc. provides passive solar house plans and consulting service. Architect Debra Rucker Coleman has over 20 years of designing beautiful, low-energy homes. Click on the Image to view this floor plan.
Passive Solar Floor Plans
- Passive solar is a very popular way of using the sun for energy needs sans solar panels.
- A New England-style “saltbox” house will be used in the first part of this section to illustrate and explain energy-saving floor plan considerations.
- space Excellent passive solar The house is designed to accept radiant floor heating on both levels.
- Our passive solar barn is designed to maximize light and store solar heat in the winter months.
- An open floor plan optimizes passive system operation.
- Unique Passive Solar House Plans with Great Color Photos.
More information about Passive Solar Floor Plans on the site: http://