July 23, 2012 at 11:22 pm
Home floor plans have evolved over the years. In the 1950’s-60’s, the idea of compartmentalized rooms was a common theme. House floor plans in a variety of styles. Choose from open and bi-level homes fit for your needs. An open floor plan is the perfect design for a small home. Open and semi-open floor plans maximize square footage of open floor plan layouts for dramatic open floor designs and functional open interior space. Find details on Open Floor Plan (HWBDO55834) at BuilderHousePlans.
Open Home Floor Plans
- WHY buy house plans from us? You're ordering direct from the Architects and Designers who designed the plans.
- Mediterranean house plans make elegant homes with open, airy floor plans.
- A Mediterranean home plan sports a stucco exterior and a distinctive tile roof.
- Open Floor House Plans, Schumacher Homes' open floor house plans offer you many ways to customize your home design.
- Open floor plans appeal to home buyers looking for flexible living spaces and airy interiors.
- Choose from many architectural styles and sizes of home plans with an open floor plan at House Plans and More, you are sure to find the perfect house plan.
More information about Open Home Floor Plans on the site: http://www.floorplansidea.net