July 22, 2012 at 5:45 am
What makes a house feel like home? I'm Sarah Susanka, and as an architect and author, I've been fascinated by this question ever since I bought my first house. In this groundbreaking book, Americas leading architect and best-selling author Sarah Susanka looks at the key design concepts behind all well-designed homes. The benefits of building a home with an architecturally designed set of plans are endless. Susanka Showhouse Featured Home Plan Article From Natural Home Magazine Sarah Susanka's Showhouse. Developer offers 'Not So Big House' 2,450-square-foot Sarah Susanka design fills up lot, so no backyard By Mary Umberger, Wednesday, November 30, 2011. Best of the Month Explore our hand-picked list of new books that stood out as the best of the best in June. Sarah Susanka is an architect and best-selling author of THE NOT SO BIG HOUSE series and THE NOT SO BIG LIFE.
Sarah Susanka Home Plans
- That little fact of life is at the heart of Sarah Susanka's crusade for smaller "I'm addressing the 'feelings' involved in home and house design.
- santa fe style | santa fe house plans | santa fe style house plans.
- Search Our Extensive Stock Floor Plan Database.
- Buy Creative Sante Fe-Style Home Plan House Plans at ArchitecturalDesigns.
- com – We have over 15,000 home plans from many leading architects.
- Santa Fe style meets traditional family home in this updated casita.
More information about Sarah Susanka Home Plans on the site: http://www.notsobighouse.com